( WOW )
Sunday, January 20, 2008

I'd never been so daring thruout my entire partying nightlife.

Have you ever been to The Arena? If you've been there, well would you dare to dance on the stage? Okay omg, I guess maybe I'm not gutsy? When the dancefloor was still empty, Georgia wanted us to just go ahead and dance there. Just the 2 of us. And so we did. Everyone else was still just checkin out the liveband cuz they were performing some chillaxing songs. SO I felt kinda awkward initially, but like awhile later everyone else joined in, so it wasn't that bad. BUT THE STAGE?! Like Omg I never thought I'd have gone up the stage. It wasn't just once but twice and we definitely danced up there for quite a while I must say. Georgia is such a good dancer, I really had so much fun cuz I've never danced with any girl more daring than she is. Well a couple of other girls got up there and did their thing too *they were all bloody damn high / drunk* Georgia was definitely the best ;)

Any way do I ever look as though "I think I'm super gorgeous"? I think guys hate girls who are like that, they probably find it repulsive. But isn't confidence attractive? Well maybe overconfidence isn't. Asking that because I realized that some guys actually do not dare/want to approach me. Maybe they think I'm repulsive looking? Or somehow they guessed that my character is repulsive. Probably just not hot enough. Hey that's really okay like I said before I can't make everyone like me, tho it can be quite a blow to the self esteem sometimes.. Okay I shall choose to think it that they know that they just aren't good enough to dance WITH me. HAHA. Self consolation heals the heart baby.

Well shan't complain, I had my fair share of attention tonight as well, albeit sleazy of course. Well partying, that's what it's mostly about isn't it. Bottomline I had fun! I love Georgia! I'm so gonna take her to Butterfactory I swear.

Okay time to bed. 6am in the morning I suppose my friend chicken wings are halfway digested? Just kidding how can it be possibly so fast. Well I finished my last episode of GOSSIP GIRL half an hour ago and I'm so sad. I want Season 2! More more more gossip girl please. Oh and with all the Gossip Girl vids, The L Word advert kept seducing me on the sidelines. So I finally gave in and watched its Season 1's Pilot episode.

P.S: Oh okay I wanted to say I secretly loved it (espesh the sex scenes) but urm okay it isn't a secret anymore now is it. And I've been wondering for a long time whether I'm bisexual and watching the show certainly doesn't help. Ho well :/


5:30 AM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.