( well hello there.. :) )
Tuesday, January 01, 2008

I guess my 2OO7 ended pretty well... I managed to reignite a friendship that had gotten stale.
Teo Weina I'm glad we are back together, 8 years of friendship and more to come okay!
We'll overcome all the silly arguments and whatever bullshit that comes along.
I'm here for you whenever and wherever. : ) I know you love me, I love you too.
Mmmmmm we spooned quite alot last night HAHA!

I also called my london baby before I partied. HEHEE HI THERE LOVE YOU TOO BABEY.

I was quite sad that I didn't get to go into Butterfactory.. I hope Keshia and friends had fun!
Well was supposed to head there for NYE but Weina was really impatient and didn't want to wait no more so we headed to O BAR where we met some super awesome people man.
(I mean okay now I think they're awesome, I don't know if my perception will change in time to come, we'll see heheh)

The crowd at O Bar was really quite a weird mixture, but our company was fab hilarious.
Music was so-so, my outfit was a spoiler tho, I couldn't dance properly cuz my belt kept dropping (wassup with me and belts?!) Dress too short? GET USED TO IT - ITS ME. HAH I don't have a problem with that really. Damn... I just don't change. muahahah
Anyway it was so fun. The remaining 4 of us even went to ECP to TRY to catch the Sunrise (After quite a lot of trouble trying to get a cab after O BAR, geeeeeez) but it was so cloudy so we just marshmellowed till the sky was blue and niceeeeee

I'm still feeling happy, I think I'm going to bed with a smile on my face.. even though I know you don't care anymore.. It's okay..


P.S: There's something wrong with my phone after I dropped it a while back I guess? I just realized I have quite a few missed calls that I didn't even know about. I'm sorry peopleeeeeeeeee I'll get my phone fixed soon!


9:21 AM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.