Why can't I sleep?
Am I in denial of certain things that aren't oblivious?
Am I near desperation or patheticism?
Did he ever love me?
Have I really loved?
Will I ever forget him? Will I ever forgive him.
Will there be anyone who will really love and accept me for who I am and might become?
Will I ever experience real love?
I am old. But I am still naive, and immature, in my ways of handling many many things.
Is there an age limit for anything? Maybe, maybe not. Yes for some no for some?
Experience. What I have experienced so far in my life- some lessons have been well learnt,
some mistakes are still being repeated.
Love. It eludes me, in every form. But at least I know for sure that my parents love me.
But have I learnt to finally love myself enough to make things right,
to make things work for myself?
Will the people I wish for to hang around me give me the moral support and love,
and walk with me in my life? Watch me fall and allow me to pick myself up on my own,
but occasionally extending their kind help when they can?
I have begun to only treat people right if they do the same for me as well.
Who are the ones who really know what love is? I'm only sure of a few.
And for the rest, time will tell.
The questions that I asked in black - trust me. I have the answers.
And now I ask again, "Ignorance is bliss?"
3:52 AM
____________________________________________________________________