( Men are drugs! Be careful. )
Saturday, January 12, 2008

I'm feeling slightly outraged with something.
Like please. You don't need to fuckin' block me.
Ohmygawd you think I'd ever take the initiative to talk to you again? What, with you screaming at me on New Year's Day? Fuck you. Actually I don't care if you block me. Okay end of story will not bring this up anymore :)



* * *


Today I saw this sexyasshell black bag. Chloe. Fuck, it's so damn pretty I want it. But I don't have enough. OHHHH BOY. Soon. Once I start workin' I'l have enough to get anything that I want. For now, just continue living the life of a poor and broke student. Everything I own is just cheepcheep

I'm addicted to Black. Heh if you know me you'd know I used to avoid Black since after the Secondary school days but now, everything's starting to be Black again. Black black nails and heavy black eyeliner, eyeshadow and fluttery black fake eyelashiesss. Boy, did the girls I've met make an impact. Keshia's pretty friends were like "Yeah you should try!" and so I did and went and got myself some fake eyelashes and yeah I'm so addicted, wish I could wear dem all the time HAHA. Mascara just don't work on me cuz I barely have any eyelashes AHAH. Thought of eyelash perming at first but I guess.. they might just make all of my lashes drop off so I guess I'd just make do with the fake ones heeheeh. I'm also addicted to super nude lipstick (just got one from Canmake, niceee)

Anw I had a great time today with one of my girls. All is not lost, I'm glad. :) As always, between true friends, anything can be sorted out if there is real love.

TENNIS LATER AT 1OAM! PLEASE DON'T LET IT RAIN. I haven't played for a few months. Time for some action, baybey!

OH and yea regarding my nick: men are drugs. Yes they are. I can't count how many girls I know who're addicted to their men. I am fighting temptations boy! The danger is so beautiful though, haha.

I love this song. Relate so well to it!



1:08 AM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.