Monday = Lucky Day?
Got on the bus to school. Sat alone almost throughout the whole journey.
One freckled middle aged woman sat beside me.
I put my bag beside her, my bag zipper wasn't zipped fully.
She seemed as though she was falling asleep, nodding off in my direction
quite a few times.
Got off the bus and met Hafiz at the school smoking area.
Searched for my wallet and realized it was missing.
STONED. Searched my bag again and again. FINE. MISSING.
First to hit my mind - THE WOMAN BESIDE ME TOOK IT.
Hafiz and his friends lent me some cash and a farecard
so that I could travel to the policestation and home.. SO THANKFUL FOR DEM.
Called almost all of my dearests, but only Teddy picked up.
AND HE WAS IN A MOVIE. But he was really nice, tellin me that if I needed
money to go home he'd transfer it to me right then. :*
Then I dialled Jenn repeatedly.
Finally managed to get to rant to her when I got on the bus,
making my way to the police station.
Thanks for listening girl.
"
Maybe it's a sign.." She told me.
Well my wallet's a Xmas gift from the jackass
I'm sure you all know how much I love the wallet.
I was how devastated.
After the convo between Jenn and I ended, I texted the jackass, out of frustration.
"My wallet got stolen. I guess it's a sign, with whatever's happened so far. I hope your life's going good unlike mine. Take care, asshole"
I did so because I felt that it would make me feel better after doing it.
All the suppressed resentment... That fucker screamed at me on New Year's Day
and then just ceased contact with me. I will never forgive him I promised myself.
He didn't even apologize. What the fuck does he take me for? It took me one whole year
to realize that not everyone deserves second chances. This guy never loved me
and was just using me all this time. That msg that I sent will probably be the last msg I
will ever send to him for the rest of my life anyway. I am utterly disgusted with him and my feelings for him vanished almost immediately with what he'd done on New Year's Day.
So after I texted him I felt better but my eyes started to water nonetheless.
And it started to pour heavily, the rain I mean.
It started raining. Great wasn't it? So I thought, alright I should just cry.
I was like w t f, everything's just going wronggggggggggg
Then my phone rang and it was the Bus Captain saying they got my wallet and
they were askin me to head down to Kent Ridge Bus terminal to collect it.
............... LUCKY IS ME YEA
I didn't lose a single cent, so I probably dropped the wallet
Tho I don't really know how that happened. Weird
And whoever gave my wallet to the Bus Captain -
may you be blessed with good fortune and health.
: ) : ) : )
Only thing is I felt stupid was about the text message, after I got back my wallet.
HAHA whatever. Like Maddie said, it was really typical of me.
But hey, I was feelin' so fucked okay... Go easy on me haha.
It's funny to say this but I also wish I'd lost the wallet as well.
But then again, even with the wallet around, my feelings for that asshole
is dissipating. Like I said.. Take care, asshole.
Beware of Karma.
And that... was my dramatic Monday. How was your Monday?
4:33 AM
____________________________________________________________________