( Being (by) myself )
Wednesday, January 16, 2008

.. What's there to share today?

Strange... It's already Midweek. So soon?
The weekend will be arriving soon. Soon it will be dance and booze again.
(Date with Georgia this Saturday - SMU Bash @ The Arena)

Have I been having fun all this while? I realized I can't really answer to that.
Hmm..

Suddenly I don't feel like sayin' so much. I typed a whole chunk but deleted it.
Huehuehue.

I'm okay, don't worry. I'm all about dealing.
In fact I feel happier as days go by.
"Everyday I love you less and less!" I sing and I mean it.

Oh btw, regarding the guy I had mentioned a while back - guess what he hadn't anything to offer. In fact he was hoping I'd be his entertainment. Ooops, sorry to disappoint! :p


I've been feeling kinda lonely these days even with company around.
Guess what, I think I've learnt to deal with loneliness! Life's just like that.


2:21 AM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.