( screwyoumothafuckingshithead )
Friday, December 21, 2007

I don't know what to say anymore but FUCKYOU.

You seriously suck,
yup you are horrible, and why should I fucking not rub it in your face that you are
since you are never hesitant to destroy me in every possible way?



CHAOS... Indeed.
I'm damn good today I was feeling like shit through and through,
but I managed to just keep myself cool.
but I think it's also because of the extra company, they're damn entertaining.



Yup and so...
FUCKYOU.
FYI my parents wanted me to hang out with dem today but I said no cuz I thought I shouldn't dua you last min but I realized I should have, don't have to worry about you having no company you have SO MANY FRIENDS mah! And people text me only when I reach that he is goin to bring an extra GIRL friend along.. Lucky the girl is entertaining if not I don't know what I would have done man.

and still FUCKYOU.
and don't bother to fucking say sorry to me when you don't mean it.
I cannot count how many times you have apologized to me since you came back to Singapore.
Man you are such a screw up, god bless you.
Or maybe you should just go back to where you belong - HELL


12:59 AM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.