( Maybe I should just disappear )
Sunday, December 30, 2007

I got drunk on Friday night.
Overestimated myself... HEH

I feel as though I'm still drunk...
Perpetually drunk! I'm still doing stupid things.
Throwing myself at situations then crying into everyone's arms.

But then again... where's everyone?
Everyone's running away from me - the emotional wreck.
I'm like a tornado spinning outta control and destroying everything around me.

Why am I always so mindfucked? I don't know.
I want to settle down my emotions soon. I'm very tired.
Tons of things that I've said I'd do but either I haven't done them or I'm just not coping well enough.

I feel as though I'm fighting so hard just to be loved in return.
Chasing.. and chasing... nothing.


Will I give up?
I think I should disappear though.
It will make everything better and easier that way..


3:27 PM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.