( headin to the new year, baby! )
Wednesday, December 26, 2007

So Xmas was quite alright.
First house party, my house is a tad too small to accomodate more than 1O people
but it was still fun nevertheless.
And I cleaned up the place in 15 minutes.
GODLIKE.... HEH

I'm back on smoking again, I just bought my 3rd pack of ciggs this month.
MONEY! I need to save.
I forgot I should be savin up for O School.
No more ciggie packs for me after this.

Don't think I'm joining the girls for Mambo tonight.
Not really into squeezing... and Keshia's not gonna be there.
Gonna be a good girl, sleep early head to work early tmr morning

counting down to the new year..... fresh start here we go here we go.
Wooooooooooo


P.S: My alcohol tolerance is gettin good.. or maybe it's just towards certain drinks like my girl said. Even chivas didn't kill me last night.


6:21 PM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.