I'm goin to sleep soon but I just want to blog abit to get my thoughts down.
It's so damn fast how time goes by, I'm 22 nearing 23,
2OO8 is just around the corner.
I seem to have lost focus on my supposed priorities.
I guess things like that happen to people sometimes,
when a bad distraction comes along things get screwed up in a way.
I'm not afraid to say that I'm ashamed of myself,
but I don't want to be too hard on myself.
I also don't want to go too easy on myself tho,
I will be self-pressurizing and motivating more than often now,
I don't want to regret more on things to come.
Problem with me has always been kinda clear, I think more with my heart than my head,
die-hard romantic I am, I don't want to let it become my 'downfall'.
Not like I've not already fallen but I guess my sanity comes and goes.
I don't do alot of the things I say I will when it comes down to this particular issue,
but I'm growing up, so I guess I'm gonna get things in my life straight someday.
Message is, I've screwed up again, I might have fallen but this is where I start to pick up the pieces again and try to get my life back on track. Learning is crucial, never-say-die is hella important. I'm never gonna give up on myself ever.
Again, thanks to all my close friends for all the support I've been given.
It means alot to me, and I hope that in time to come I'll be a better and more deserving friend to you guys.
To those with unconditional love for me - you know I have the same for you.
To those who have hurt me by intention or carelessness - I forgive you and wish the best for your lives, just don't try to mess with my life anymore.
Love you all, my friends, you know who you are.
P.S: Daddy texted us saying he misses us. I was so overwhelmed by his sms. :p
I miss him and mummy too!
Do it right :)
3:09 AM
____________________________________________________________________