( When music gets stuck in your head ) Wednesday, November 21, 2007
I am not only addicted to just this one song. I'm also addicted to Cassie's Is It You (Step Up 2 OST), and Kanye West & Dwele's Flashing Lights. I've also been listening to my older favourite songs - Cassie's Can't Do It Without You and Lloyd Banks & 5O's Hands Up, and On Fire.
The two chicks dancing solo in the vid I used to watch the vid just for dem. I just love the way they move! OHSOFINE. ahhhh and I love Lloyd Banks forever ;p
Itchin' to club!
P.S: It is how weird to hear my mom listening to chinese pop. She's addicted to chinese male singer Tank's Zhuan Shu Tian Shi. I heard her singing softly just now in the living room I burst out laughing. Damn weird and fucking funny she is also in love with the Taiwanese Drama Hua Yang Nian Hua (based on some Jap comic) which has the S.H.E girl Ella acting as a girl posing as a boy in the show. HAHAHA so mean I'm laughing at my mom.