looks like a phone ad
my folks' room.
oh PINK/PIG face!
vewy stwaight hair
Kooch was staring at me cause I left him on my bed
* * *
I got bored. Well I mean It's a new camera phone. Despite the bad quality photos that it takes I still love it to bits! I really hope we have a lasting relationship. HA HA
Okay I soft-rebonded my hair. Disaster. That place where I had my hair done - like OMG. I think they're gonna fold. The guy who did my hair totally fried it, alright? I have people tellin me that I actually look better tho, YES I admit my hair's neater in a way, sometimes.
BUT :( I can't even run my fingers through my hair properly. But well what's done is done so all I can do is go for treatments and stuff! Sigh so I guess it's back to pricey hair services after this bad experience. I've never had a more terrifying salon visit in my entire life. At least when I spent a bomb on my hair last year doing soft-rebonding at Capello Loft in town, I was pretty satisfied with the results.
Anyway I'd actually wanted to curl my hair since last December but I changed my mind after discouragement from my friends. But I'm gonna buy hair curling equip in the future I'm sure that'l be fun.
* * *
My brother hates me.
Well. What can I say.
* * *
I had a fun time at Zouk on Friday with Shaun, Keshia & friends.
: ) : ) : )
S*XLING;.