I know I shouldn't just believe whatever people say.
I guess that's the power of gossiping and bitching - it can get very dangerous.
It can seem like it's harmless to just say a few things about others,
passing a few remarks, making your impression about someone known etc,
all these can eventually end up causing much information to be distorted.
the result is also = tarnished rep / ruined relationships (not just romance) / upset people
Usually I'm not bothered about what other people say about me.
Well I don't know about what I've not heard.. So far I guess what I've heard about myself
they are true to a certain extent. They are not positive stuff but I can live with it.
Usually I'm like
fuckwhatyouthink. But then again I'm the kind that doesn't like to be maligned too. How contradicting is that? If someone accused me of something face-to-face and if it's not true, I think I'll still be kinda pissed and try to clarify but perhaps for that moment only. Then after that I'll just show the hand and walk away cause well we can't make everybody think what we want them to think.
Yesterday I found out alot of things about the people around me.
Extremely negative things (in my pointofview that is) and well,
I decided to ring the alarm, caution my friend.
One of the things that I found out about
one person is apparently the good friend of my friend.
I am also friends with this
one person, but the information I got about her
from a pretty real source further killed the impression I had of her.
But when I told my friend about what I'd heard, my friend said he didn't care.
Well hopefully he wasn't offended. I mean if I am him, and I hear negative stuff about
my good friend I wouldn't be too happy.
I'd decided to share the information because I care for this friend of mine and I was feeling rather bitchy. In addition to what I'd experienced with that
one person I felt my total information says the girl is not good, hahaha.
And now that is contradicting, because I always say I don't judge people but I think
what I've done - I am right!
And I used think that being contradicting is okay.
But contradiction also means low credibility right.
I hate being so contradicting sometimes.
I am getting quite confused with myself, lol, that's right.
1:47 AM
____________________________________________________________________