( Little Miss GRUMMMMMPY )
Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I am not just grumpy actually I should say I'm Little Miss Angry.
I was damn easily irritated by anything and everything
and especially this particular someone who has this condescending attitude all the time
RAR alright I shall stop being angry and crazy.

I was wondering why am I so moody?
Things been on my mind lately but I know for today it's totally SIAO
cus I only slept for 4 hours and.
I am having PMS.

It's so obvious. And I could actually wonder.
I tell you, I hate it that I am of detestable nature.
WHY am I woman. and with stupid PMS attacks.
Everybody hates me, I won't be surprised if I lose all my friends one day
with my stupid outbursts.


I'm more or less subdued for now
Laughing talking to KeshiaLee so funny we are talking about Mr. Perfect Face.
(CHARLIE, WHY YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME?)
Soon I am going off for my family day, we gon visit Cheche's house in JURONG.
Eat fab dinner, (WHY DID THE WORD DIN-DIN just pop up in my head -.-)
maybe watching movie, shopping, etc etc Daddy is making us happy today.
I love my daddy.

I shall make sure I have no more anger outbursts tonight.
BYEbye says Little Miss Grumpy/Angry.


5:30 PM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.