I wanted to get REALLY angry at my brother, yeah? After eating the Nasi Lemak that he bought for us on Sunday night, my stomach got really queasy and the runs followed. At first I thought it was just the pms, I'm one of those unfortunate ladies who have the upset stomach as one of the pms symptoms. So okay I didn't think it was gonna be so bad that I couldn't even head to school on Monday. >: ( And then Monday afternoon, the RELC personnel rang me up, asking me why I didn't go for the ACCA Exams Invigilators' briefing which was held THAT MORNING.
I was like "SHIT I thought it's on Wednesday."
So well I can't invigilate anymore. Bad luck.
I was really pissed off but I thought what the heck. Fuck it.
Anyway I did my search on where I want to enrol for the Hiphop dance classes and I was looking at Studio Wu. I was like OKAY I didn't know that Willy's a dance instructor there. AND quite a few of my jc schoolmates are instructors there as well. I was thinking about joining Studio Wu but I was hesitant. It's just weird. (Problems with pride) So well then I found another school which seems really cool.
O SCHOOL . So yesterday I randomly brought it up to Victor and he told me it's where he studies and dances. Then I recalled that on the homepage it stated O SCHOOL's by CHEC (City Harvest Education Centre)
I'm wishin I have friends who will actually join me but I don't think there's any, haha. Well let's hope my plans don't get put off by whatever. I've wanted to do this a few years ago, but just didn't manage to, because of money issues. I'm already starting to save up, so I hope nothing stops me for next year. I'm so excited that I wish I could join the January course, but I think I should focus more on school now. But we'll see how it goes!
SAD. I'm goin to cut my hair now, I know I sound really retarded
(It's just HAIR, RIGHT)
but I really can't bear to part with the length.
Have to wait for eons for it to grow. :(
But I really can't stand it anymore my hair feels like p**es. LOL
It's so fried and it just keeps tangling drivin me nuts.
DRIVING ME NUTS!!
Okay I shall go now, sigh
P.S:
I seem to keep finding fault with my good guy friends these days.
Maybe I'm just becoming less tolerant of rubbish thats why.
4:21 PM
____________________________________________________________________