I just realized something. I have a jaw defect. When I drop my lower jaw to the max, it slants to the left. That's how ugly.
Lucky it's not something I always do. In fact I seldom do it. But it's just irritating to know that.
I am also prone to white spots. EVERYWHERE ON MY BODY. WHY?! How sad I will never be able to have a cripsy tan all over. Now my right calf has these 2 really obvious white spots. GAH
My face used to be just freckled - but now its freckled AND zitty HOW SHIT is that. And my hair is really damaged it looks worse than hay, the only solution is to have my hair chopped 2 inches off BUT I REALLY DON'T WANT TO DO THAT LA! I don't want. I want long long hair. Keshia I want your hair you lucky girl long black lustrous hair ME WANTTT
Maybe if I adjust my diet and my whole lifestyle make everything a HEALTHIER CHOICE maybe I will become pretty. YAH! That should work. Want to try, at least.
I is feelin really unattractive.
And I attract unattractive sleazy men.
There's this guy who's seriously gettin on my nerves. I can't really be hostile towards him cus of some reasons but I think I will just lose blow up at him one day. He's just so fucking sleazy it annoys the SHIT out of me. All he talks about is girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls. Like HEY not everybody really wants to know who you're dating or whatever you do with random girls. One day - one day I'll just shout BEAT IT, Loser into his face. I hope he catches me on a bad day so I can do that. I'm just too kind a soul on normal days.
* * *
Anyway for the very few people who reads my blog, check out SUGARSOCIETY! > by the lovely Keshia & Charmaine.
P/S: I really like the Gimme More (Paul Oakenfold remix). And I really wish the mv for Kanye West's Flashing Lights will come out soon.