First time I saw Charlie in a dress last night.
Hahah super oversized ecko tee.
I liked Keshia's outfit, very nice green belt and white top.
I went in tee+shorts, I mean I was going to Charlie's from home
I didn't see a need to really dress up.
But I was pretty bored before heading down I was playing with makeup.
Tried to do light makeup but ended up using too much eyeliner so I was like ahhhh nair mind.
The guys were pretty late.
Major tu-ers.
Me and Keshia got impatient we started drinking first
Leading to me drinking too much.
I wasn't sober, but I wasn't drunk either.
I was very giggly, very nonsensical and weird.
I know I kept hitting people.
I think I hit Zhihao pretty hard, muahahahaha.
Sorry.
Dharni was fucking funny. He didn't want to drink,
he said he was to meet a girl friend later on,
quoting his exact words : if he drank somemore,
when he finally gets to meet her he'd go
MUAHAHHAHA and
r**e her.
I'm sorry it's not funny by saying it here you have to watch him do it it's fucking funny.
His arms go wide open when he does his evil laughter MuAhAhaAha
Anw he didn't even meet his friend after that. LOL
Victor was playing with the lightstick.
What was that again? Glowing heart?
LOL FUCK I can't remember.
The Drinking Die's evil.
But last night not many rules were imposed.
We should try crazier shit next time.
Like actions or somethin.
I got home totally reeking of alcohol.
I decided to sit by the pool awhile, felt super nauseous.
After failed attempts of tryin to puke,
I made way to the lift lobby, got up and reached my doorstep.
No courage to enter. I couldn't walk straight. So,
I went to the staircase, settled on the steps of the 12th STOREY.
Sat there, stoned abit while texting VictorSoh, and passed out.
When I came to, I found myself lying down. ON MY BACK.
Panicked, I ran up to my level (13th). Then I realised I couldn't find my phone.
I thought,
fuck, I lost it again? Did I leave it in the cab?
Can't be, I was texting Victor?
So I went up to 14th storey retardedly, and even 15th.
Then I managed to get clever and found my phone where I passed out.
NOT SOBER.Went back to the 13th Storey steps and did a Merlion.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWFinally I felt better I got into my house brushteethwashface went to bed without even
changing out of my clothes.
I am clean but
I smelt like Bacardi.This afternoon I woke up I went to clean up my mess at the staircase.
Too embarrassed to get the cleaners.
I must be responsible so I did it.
And I had to do it cus I use the staircase pretty often.
If I get home before 1Opm and I have the energy I climb the stairs home.
Unfortunately now my staircase has become
The Bacardi Stairway.
No one saw my unglam adventure.
I am glad I stay in a condo.
Bacardi kills me everytime.
YUP. I just remembered. LOL
Keshia I even told you before we drank
"Oh, I'm okay with Bacardi."
HAHA BULLSHIT.
4:07 PM
____________________________________________________________________