Anyone watches the Channel 8 9pm Drama? (Dear, Dear Son-in-law) I swear to god my dad's just like the Father in the show. Just that my dad doesn't drink red wine when he's not in good spirits.Watching the show gives me stitches, even my dad laughs damn loud but when he does that I'd just turn and look at him. And I'll be thinking like "Hello why are you laughing. Actually not that funny when you are like that can."
E.g: His daughter and her boyfriend return home late (after the 11:45PM curfew) He latches the door and sulks in the living room, refusing to let dem enter. Damn fucking funny. Then I thought: NOT FUNNY I KENA BEFORE. And to avoid gettin a thrashing I slept at the staircase.
Fortunately for me, Condo staircases are pretty safe... But they are so hard to sleep on. Hate it. But well Daddy's been lenient for the past 2 months so... I'm cool with the fact that this weekend's curfew is way earlier. ><
Talking about this weekend reminds me - I'm skippin Halloween... again. Well I thought this year'd be my first Halloween. I was quite excited even thought about wearing playboy bunny costume or like Rainbow Bright, haha. But :( well I have assignments due next week and I have to keep my promises about submitting assignments really.
I also have 7ISDM Articles to read. (Info Systems Development Mgt) And the articles pile up into one thick book I must say. But then I have to spend a whole day on MSM (Mgt Science Methods) first, cus the next MSM class in on Monday. I'm relieved that OTIA (Organizations Theory: Interdisciplinary Approach) is relatively easy, as compared to the above TWO. So I won't be revising it yet.
Okay I'm gonna shutup about revision, it's making me feel stressed already.
>< Okay a lil about last week. I really had fun at the gathering, somehow this year's was better I think. Last year we were kinda divided into groups but this year we were really just one huge group making merry. And seriously, some ppl just don't change.
1. Yuansheng is still a bully (but now if I disturb him he wil smack my arm [woa sounds gay!]) 2. Junli is still always being made fun of (He turned up in berms and we were refused entry into most high class places, LOL) 3. Yongyang is still as mischievious, 4. Wanyu and Shuhan are still the silent ones, 5. Edwin is still as lecherous AHAHA, 6. Goi and Isaac still look the same (LIKE TOTALLY THE SAME but Isaac is taller) 7. The guys still like to call me SERZON (Some retarded nick given back in those days) 8. Siberia still laughs for no reason out of the blue making all of us feel very awkward. 9. Well I'm still very violent I still go around beating boys, but I'm more talkative than everrr.
Anyway still got alot more points but I will go on and on and you will punch me for being loh sor. Will surely hang out wit dem again they are all so adorable.
><
Saturday Baby Yu @ Phuture was not bad afterall. At first I thought it was just alright. But Kelie (lol) told me the initial part was good - I missed it I don't even know how that happened. gahhhhhh. Well when he played this Billie Jean+Gimme More remix, I think I shouted quite loudly. Like retard. Keshia sorta influenced me to like Billie Jean, and then now I like the Britney Spears song too. So we were like YAY. He also played a few of my favorite songs but I was too high to properly be appreciative. How annoying. Well anyway I'm beginning to hate Phuture. I don't know why. Or maybe I do. I'm sick of how the place looks and it's just way too packed. and it's boring. I love it at butter, like they have spot lights and disco lights. Maybe Phuture has dem but it just seems very dark to me, and alright I'm just biased against Phuture I just don't like it anymore. I'm into space. Phuture is always so packed I hate squeezing. I like it when I can really dance and not just bob here and there. Phuture may have good music sometimes but whats the point of good music when all you can do is just bob here and there. So boring.
One thing to be fuckin happy about Deejay KoFlow said Hi to Keshia ;) and being BESIDE HER I GOT A HI FROM HIM TOO. I was like, I didn't even dare to look at his face. GAWD I'm such a wimp. And after he walked away I was like jumpin' jumpin' and Dharni saw me. And Dharni rolled his eyes at me. SERENE IS A FOOLLLLLL
Too bad I can't go for Halloween this Saturday Deejay KoFlow wil be spinnig at PLUSH but then I heard he'll be there every Saturday. YAY isit gonna be how it was like at Liquid Room? I love his selection since, well you all know how I'm like. He is the god! I will def go check out his nights when I'm done revising and I will def get Keshia or Kelie to go with me. Pretty pleeeeeeeze.
><
I'm hooked on this song, so I went to dig out info about it on wikipedia. It's a single from LL Cool J's upcoming album. How exciting.
Exit 13: The Icon Verses the Wolfpack will be the 13th and final album on LL Cool J's record deal with Def Jam Recordings, a deal that has lasted for more than twenty years. The album was originally titled, Todd Smith Pt. 2: Back To Cool and Exit 13. This album will also be the first LL Cool J album since G.O.A.T. to contain parental advisory lyrics. The album was reworked with 85% of the songs scrapped, with only the remaining 15% intact, as LL stated ,"it wasn't good enough". The current concept of the album is young rappers going against LL.