I should srsly head to bed but my mind is boiling with thoughts.
I shall try to keep it short, I just want to get it down here.
How many times have you done the wrong thing knowing what is right?
But then again, how do you know if something is really right?
Or if something is really wrong.
I guess the judgement would be based on the perceived consequences of the action-
would it do you good or deal you with harm.
But how about the other parties involved?
I must say I am really quite the rebel.
Sometimes I think I do things without much consideration for the outcome.
Am I just born this way?
Doing the right thing is important.
You know what's chain effect?
One thing leads to another and so on.
Sometimes you can't predict what'll happen next but
if it's something you're all too familiar with the best way is to stay cautioned and minimise whatever damage there is.
I will work my mind on this.
I don't want to resort to fate, if it is fate.*
MyView;
Sometimes if people make themselves difficult to comprehend
(E.g contradictory thoughts and behaviour, empty words,
poseurism etc)
they shouldn't blame people for not being able to understand them.
if people's minds all around us were so easy to grasp
then there would be no such thing called conflict.
Do u actually think it's possible to totally avoid conflict?
What matters
most is dealing with conflict.
Friends come and go and it's those who want to hang around that'll go about making effort to deal with conflict that is
inevitable.
We all learn to deal with differences and unfortunate occurances because of unconditional love for friendship, kinship, romance, whatever.
Sometimes in the heat of things, people say things that they don't mean.
I still think that what matters at the end of the day, is sincerity.
If there is sincerity, what follows after conflict is the effort to make up, to amend things.
Also, if one wants understanding, one has to give it.
You get what you give.
Consensus achieved upon mutual understanding, correct?
That is the way to maintaining relationships, don't you think?
I am making sense I hope.
If I don't I'm sorry.
3:30 AM
____________________________________________________________________