( Another night of Boozin' - 29 SEPT 07 )
Friday, October 05, 2007

GLAM / UNGLAM ; All UP heh.


> YUMSENGH

EVIL DIE


"One for you and one for me."

I love thy green nails


we is joined at thee waist!


unglamorous proportions

KISSKISS
(i'm sorry i'm hooked on the new chrisbrown song)

hello bed look.

Trying to be sexy: FAILED

Smiling suits me best i think


Your turn





*

Kay off we head to Butter.





HEE

He said he looked like T.I

(^ T.I) LOL


I like to fight with the bull sial.


Golly. Keshia you look supersweet here

I'm not sad that I don't have hair, really


Huh

Kiampah face

They damn good with posing.



Yeah unnatural indeed. Gawd look at my hair ;(

Keshia always captures Victor's profile pics!

Secret?

Can't move. >;o

"Wads happening?"

Nothing


Wheet.

"Omg you like ME?"



Ghost


Pumpitup

Mr X-LARGE haha

<3

Keshia + Charlie = Kelie!

"NNBB."



NO Fighting

I look like a man. ;(


"Your girlfriend is mine!"

His name is Dharni and he makes NOISE!


Ppl on the left, show your armpits yes!

Ah shit, forgot all their names.







Thank you come again.
(Omg this Saturday, Keshia&friends + Maddie&friends.)


9:35 AM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.