
bleh.
we at thee club.
i noe i gettin a bit fat but its okay. work out more lor
wa lao his face really damn funny.
nice what this photo!
sheena's boyfriend and her. nice girl!
see his face, again
haha
i like the name, man.
cute lah you 2.
nevertheless hope you had a good one.
so those were for Friday.
i must apologise for my behaviour that night.
i got kinda pissed off at the situation and i'd wanted to get out for a breather.
so well i left the lovebirds to demselves to let dem have some time and
proceeded to walk out of phuture.
unfortunately i got stuck right smack in the middle on my way out
and like 4 or 5 guys attacked me at the same time.
okay lah they weren't supersleazy just all of em' wantin to hug me and stuf.
i's cool as long as they didn't go overboard.
a lil fun cus i was a lil high, haha.
so i dirty danced (if not stand there and sulk?) and once i saw an opening in the crowd
i said "okay boys i gotta go, taa"
one boy followed me all the way to the zouk toilet and even waited for me to get out.
obviously i was in no mood to entertain him.
anw i was really glad i bumped into Henry&friends shortly after
I got back into phuture to try and find Charlie&Keshia.
i didn't have my phone so it made things kinda difficult.
so i just hung out with Henry and his friends.
Really sorry, troubled y'all to look for me. ):
*
Saturday night was Grandpa's birthday celebration.
The food wasn't freekin fantastic just fine.
I also spent Saturday late night at home this time with my family.
Then I watched Gridiron Gang on my Mio Teevee.
I thought it was good.
*
I'm damn sian now, alotta thoughts.
The sun's out, I'ma go tan.
S*XLING;.