well i guess i ain't the only one with the
blue&
white infatuation.
EVERYONE else has the
blue syndrome as well.
i know i've loved
blue since i was a baby
but it was traumatic yesterday when i was on the streets
and everyone was in
blue or
blue&
white.
they were all in very similar shades.
and i
thought the blue would conquer my wardrobe.
NO WAY am i goin to wear that shade of blue again
untill the craze subsides.
i like to be different i hate wearin the same stuf as people.
skinnies and shorts well those can't be helped but the color!
the
blue craze is just
overwhelming.
i swear it is.
me and karen were surrounded by
the blue people everywhere.
EVERYWHERE.
so i guess im back to
orange yellow white and
green.
* * *
"Give me my money I need to start planning. I'm saving up cus I'm gonna get my hair done next month or the one after the next."
"How much you need for your perm?"
"Think 2OO or 3OO over. Don't complain that it's expensive it's my money kay. I srsly need to get my hair done. My hair looks like grass/hay now."
"No ah. Don't look like grass. Looks more like a spoilt broom brush."
Thanks ah, Pa.
Your daughter's head reminds you of a spoilt broom brush.
And I thought my description was bad enough.
I'm damn sad can.
I'm saving up for
Shinjuku Waves.
Either doin it at some Loreal Professionel Salon or the Korean ones at Wheelock.
Can't wait. It's gonna happen.
GONNAA.
Meantime I just got to waits.
Wait patiiientlieeee.
12:13 AM
____________________________________________________________________