(NOTE: I've repasted the embed codes for all the pictures, I hope it works fine now. I had people tellin me they couldn't see the pictures. Hopefully you can all see dem now like I do! Hehe. Gotta wait about 1O to 2O seconds for the pictures to show okie.)
a lil too pretty to be me ahaha;
(i don't like iPod. you can call me weird but i don't know why i just don't like it maybe because EVERYONE has it YEP. anw im always carrying my mp3 player wherever i go so this is quite an accurate picture. did i mention i got myself an mp3 player that looks like a really cute pebble? Creative Zen Stone. ILIKEIT it's the cutest thing besides Koocher now, haha)
my sweetheart Lawyer Wong (KWXY);
(darling the handbag choices very limited ah, sorry)
my darling Kailan Julian Sng;
(where got Elvis hair? So handsome okay.)
my ever-rock-ing Tommy Lee;
(Yes Jacko will always be watchin' over you darling! look at that expression it's SO YOU. and I know I've got the hair right.)
my lovely Madeline:
(love the straight long hair, haha)
she who rocks the floor - the hawt BILLIE JEAN;
(couldn't find a hairstyle with bangs sorry honey!)
Victor Soh Wu Beh.;
(no red cap, what a pity! the tizme wardrobe lacks red and black too. ahah)