( RESURRECTION )
Tuesday, September 04, 2007

FIRST UP: BIG HUG to my dearest PEISH.
[
The girl's been thru quite a bit lately.
Be strong sweetheart!
]


Woopeedoo!

My morale is back up.

I think it's fortunate that we didn't get to play against NUS on Monday [yday].
It was a lil exasperating to hear about the postponement at first tho.
But well we all did manage to get some good final training despite the cancellation.

I guess my very low morale totally ruined my weekend.
I was out partyin' a lil but all I was doing was crying behind my stupid smiling face.
I just felt like nothin' could make things right.

But then back at the courts yday I just remembered that I should never give up
and just give my best shot and enjoy my games.
I've sorta gotten my drive back and I'm glad.
Honestly speaking, chances of winning in this tournament aren't high
because well, how can someone like me whos NEVER EVER trained consistently
match up to lasses who prolly hit the courts twice or thrice a week?
I'm not an effin' talented player of somesort.
Well, I reap what I sow so since I didn't train hard,
I can't complain that I'd prolly lose my matches.

BUT that doesn't mean I won't put up a good fight.
I intend to have my games good.


* I'm glad your words managed to hit me somehow.
(:



On to another topic now then.
SIGH. I can never seem to figure boys out.
I think I totally suck at being a good girl friend.
Not girlfriend lover but I mean really girl friend.
Girls are supposed to be more understanding and gracious right?
Boys are stupid, girls are supposed to understand that.
Haha just kidding.

basically, boys always get my words wrong.
in every kind of way.
i think i just always give the wrong vibes.
bleh.

Off to bed RATATOUILLE TOMORROW!
with Karen WXY.
HAHAHAHAHAHA (:


I talk to Dharni I laugh until I can die.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH


2:52 AM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.