( Random thoughts )
Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I feel kinda unwell, my stomach's feelin really odd.
I haven't eaten anything peculiar, I don't know why its reacting this way.

I keep gettin injuries today.
My right knee hurts, I stepped into a tiny drain today, bruising my right foot and further agravating my knee.
I also kept hitting my hands/arms against objects accidentally.
I'm aching all over and movin like a turtle.

*

I haven't seen Julian online for quite a while, wonder what's been up for him?
I also didn't see Tommy online yesterday.
I hope these guys appear online and talk to me soon.

*

I'd initially taken up a job offer to be an Apple Products promoter.
But the event got cancelled. I'm not disappointed that much cus
I figured I should study more. I realised that the ACCA exams invigilation in Dec would prolly
be sorta a break from studying. So I better mug hard for now.

*

I was thinkin a little about how my year 2OO7 would end..
I can't believe it's already the end of September - time passes like nobody's business, srsly.
And I am amazed at HOW much I have srsly changed.
That's evolution for ya, baby.

1O months ago I was a wreck, a horrible girlfriend and just a really dumb bad tempered girl.
Now I am no longer a wreck,
I'm tryin my best to be a good friend to ppl who deserve my friendship and
I am not that dumb anymore,
even though I am still waiting for the same man whom I told myself I'd wait for 1O months ago.
It's a kinda wait that even if he doesn't reciprocate how it is,
I am also okay with it that kinda thing.
My approach towards certain things has changed so greatly.
My mind is so open that I seem to be able to cope with even the harshest happenings.
(with a lil whining included in the start, nonetheless)
My view towards Love is no longer the same,
I feel like a seriously different person - I think I can feel glad about that in some way.

I am also slowly becoming a nerd.
Which I seriously think, is a fantastic thing. (Calls for a celebration)

I might have lost a friend or two but it's okay -
because I have learnt how to deal with departures, emotions,
and most importantly, I know better, about the things I should do.
(Of course, that's based on my own viewpoints and morals)
My welfare is important - A healthy mind = A healthy life (hahaha)
I will do what's best for myself, and try my best to have positive other regarding interests.

I am loving myself more and more each day,
and I am also loving my family (love-hate rship i guess),
my close friends, and my guinea pig more every day.

I feel kinda possessed I really feel damn different sial.
It all feels kinda weird I can't describe it lol.
I think I'm starting not to make sense.
Better go sleep.


P.S: Karen & Maddie & Peishan, I miss you all to bits. Tan Lee Hua I had a fantastic time wit you at the courts today. Sorry I was such a bummer. You are just too powerful for me. Haha My stamina's dropped again somehow. I want to meet you up again :) Keshia let's hang out on Saturday night if your plans allow! Again again!


1:01 AM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.