( I see you're enjoying yourself. )
Wednesday, September 26, 2007

which is a good thing.
afterall, it's always "As long as you're happy."

but why, what was it with that feeling of unease, that strong feeling of discomfort i felt.
it was a very very unpleasant feeling.
it stirred up a tremendous amount of emotions inside me.

Who am I to you? Who are you to me?
What we are is shit.
It's my honest opinion.

Why's it that sometimes ppl just like to torture themselves?

My cousin once told me her ex boyfriend told her that her problem's that
".. she keeps throwin herself at ppl.."
When she told me that, I felt a bell ring.

But seriously, there is no problem.
What happened isn't a problem.
Even if it really is, I should be used to it.
I sorta knew how it's/it'd be like, I knew it for quite a while
but why is it that pictures have this 'salt on injury' effect?

I have issues man. I have issues.
Maybe it's pms.
But I seriously shouldn't always just blame nature.

I tell myself not to cry.
I mean seriously, this is not as bad as that other time,
when I got a text message from him which was meant for that girl.

That other time, I cried for 2 or 3 hours.
I got the message when I was sleeping.
I sat up, I replied. I sat up. I stoned.
I walked out into the living room and stared out of the window.
I looked at the stars and I cried.

It was a pathetic situation.

I need to see far.
What's the point in all of this?
I've already said I've become wiser so I should do somethin about this self-inflicting shit.

We can go no further from where we left off.
You broke my heart.
Not just once.

It's a sign...
No. All that have happened were all signs.
Signs shouting at me
"HEY BITCH LOOK. You guys are not meant to be. How much he wants you/will ever want you is just that little. He can't give you what you want, and you can't do the same for him. You can't cope with it and you know you don't like it. GET OUT of the situation."

Good luck in winning her heart.
I will be fine, I'm sure.
I'm sorry I can't be around for you anymore for awhile.





to think I said I'm no longer a wreck.
I'ma make sure this doesn't bother me no more the moment I wake up later.
Goodnight.


12:29 AM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.