( HORROR OF ALL HORRORS! (Cont'd) )
Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Kay they're white spots not sun spots.
HAHA.
Either way still disgusting.

I went bitching and some mild form of shopping wit Lynnette just now.
Whoa seriously put us together we talk non-stop.

Kay I said I'd ban blue from my wardrobe but
kay like you guessed I bought another blue dress today.. LOL
TYPICAL SERENE LING.

*

Random: My gawd you were in a grp of 3, and you dare to ask me what is the time? Do we look like walking clocks? Go ask the hotel's door man? Lynnette was like "I'd tell them I can't tell the time." Desperate fine looking caucasian men though!

My gawd MAYBE my mom is right my dressing shouts COME & GET ME.
But feeling sexy is good anyway.
Beats having low self esteem ;)


11:23 PM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.