Alright. Yes, finally, I watched Mean Girls.
I know it's ridiculous cuz it was out like three years ago.
I'll let you in on something.
I only got interested in it like, this year?
Like the years before I just thought it was probably some bimbo show.
I rate it as light hearted fun.
I totally liked it, seriously.
My friends were like "What? You mean you've never watched Mean Girls before? EVER?"
Like if I was them I'd stare at myself in disbelief too.
I totally like LindsayLohan.
I hope she stops ruining her life and gets her movies right.
I totally like Rachel McAdams too. (ever since The Notebook)
*
I am so drained.
Like I've lost interest in quite alotta things ever since the recent emoshit.
I hate feelin like a slug.
I'm leavin behind all these trails of 'sian'-ness.
I need to update my songlist.
I'm gettin tired of J.Holiday's Bed already.
4:22 AM
____________________________________________________________________