( "always together, even when apart" )
Friday, September 21, 2007


byebye darling.
i'll see you next year.
please take good care of yourself in London, aight?


well i managed to control my tears until she walked past the checkpoint.
but twus all good after that! Georgia kept me happy.
That babe rocks, seriously.
Now I know why darling likes her so much.

i cut my hair. thinned it that is.
Kay lah look pretty much the same.
My hairstylist asked me where i highlighted my hair.
I was like huh? I colored my hair myself.
She was like so impressed. She said nice job.
LOL.

I anyhow one leh.


tmr am goin to zouk, am goin to get high.
Victor's birthday.
i hope we have fun tmr.
billie jean and phuahaha will be around too.
don't know why i keep giving ppl names these days.
HAHA.

Anyway I had KFC today.
I must say my meal was good.
I'm so easily satisfied.
Yumyum I like the hot wings.
Miss you Karen.
See I talk about food I still think of you.
Think I better go sleep now its 3am OH SHIT


2:50 AM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.