( ahahaha. )
Wednesday, September 19, 2007

kay i'm damn irritated.
i think due to my emo weekend (lotsa shit/thgs happening)
resulting in lack of sleep = zit outbreak.
perhaps pms? yuck i look disgusting/horrendous/yuck.

shall try to ged more sleep i guess, haha.

into the 2nd week of school now, i've been havin fun!
OTIA & ISDM is fun, the lecturers are just fab. (:
MSM is bs though, I mean I'm not tryna be mean but the lecturer is just boring as hell.
He speaks in a monotonous tone, like totally.

To be a teacher/lecturer, one has got to be a good speaker.
If you're not maybe you shouldn't take the job.
Or if you really want the job then make sure you do your job well?!
Haha.

Kay anyway I was damn distracted during ISDM today.
It was only during the 2nd half of the lecture (after the short break)
that I noticed this CG.
LIKE OMG he was sucha distraction I just couldn't help but keep lookin in his direction.
I was like staring across the lecture room. :/
I was on the right section, he was on the left - like 8to1O metres away from me I think.
And then when I realised I couldn't stop chekin him out
I started texting Lynnette tellin her how fuckin' deprived I must be.
WAHLAO so juvenile lah! I felt so shallow ahahahhahaha.
But he's not exceptionally fantastik lah, it's just that he's got this aura.
HEEHEE.

Okay anw the funny thing was that this guy behind me
(who eventually became my discussion grp member for today)
was like, DARTH VADER. YAH.
He's got this really bad flu and blocked nose I presume
and he had difficulty breathing and his breathing noises
really made me want to laugh.
Initially he sounded like some pervert (you know what those sickos do over the phone)
HAHAHAHA shit. I was tryna control my laughter.
Then gradually I realised he sounded more like Darth Vader.
It's fucking funny. Or maybe I'm just easily tickled.

Good right, to be easily tickled?
I'm such an emofucker.
Easily tickled means I cheer up faster, haha.

kay BYE - s'all for today.
(:


P.S: MY HOUSE IS DONE - the sofa has finally arrived (quite nice indeed). Peeps are now welcome to come over! Maybe I should arrange for a mini house warming kinda thing. I think I really love my house. NEAT SHIT Haha.
Come come!


8:39 PM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.