( STAY HOME FRIDAY )
Friday, August 17, 2007

WOW. Haven't done this in a long while. HEH.
It's not under forced circumstances - I CHOSE FOR IT TO HAPPEN!

I'm really fuckin' tired. I mean it.
I haven't been sleepin' well for the past few days.

OKAY But I did have fun on Wednesday night with Maddie.
Random jugs random guys random fun.
But the shit thing is I stupidly gave my mobile no. away.
Fortunately it was just one guy, cus I was just too high!
Effin' dumb.









Well that guy's just too damn easy,
he was tryna get me to go singin wit him at some ktv tonight. NAH-UH.
Then there was a performance I could have watched at Zouk tonight and actually I wanted to,
but the respective party didn't give a shit so I'm like whatever.
I could have met up with this really cute boy but okay, I didn't. (WHY!?)
and then Delvin was practically beggin' me to head down to Timbre with him but I also refused to? (I know whats on his fuckin' mind really. Anw it feels gd to make him beg.)

Well, so I'm startin to do the right things..

I was supposed to head to Peishan's place to chill.
I'm only sad about that, that didn't happen.
I'm sorry hun!
I'm just too sluggish to head anywhere really, gahh.

Tonight, it's just gon be
ME, MY CLEO MAGAZINE, and my muthafckin' music.
UH-HUH.


Added:
I keep listenin to the new Paula DeAnda track I'm hooked on it tts for sure. But I saw the vid I think the vid's damn irritating.
She's hot but the vid's dumb.
The song's not very fantastic but it's just catchy.

I also remembered the other day someone commented that my songlist is horrid! (LOL) But my song list happens to contain all the billboard chart toppers. So how could you say that my songs suck! Haha.
But oh well I'm either listening to stupid commercialised hiphop rap songs that make not much sense or pop hits by teenage girls who sing about how guys wanna get'em but can't. HAHAHA my choice of songs pretty much sum up who I really am - DUMB! Lol.
But I still love my music, cus I can dancedance to 'em.

OKIE I should stop 'talking'. Taaa


10:11 PM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.