( My eye.. )
Friday, August 24, 2007

cough is back again. ):

tommy was very sweet today.
he is my superstar.
i wish i was able to pick up his call. ):


karen was very funny today.
"DOR JEY!" :D


I think jiehua missed me today.
he says to meet up next week.


maddie is very busy. ):

meeting leehua soon!

peishan is very busy. ):

tennis training was cancelled today.
apparently no repeat of players for tournament.


gramps is lookin good.
we visited him in the hospital.


My short fuse is back-
I'm gettin pissy at the wrong person for the wrong reasons.
(You've already made up your mind so stick to it, bitch)


I can't stop people's mouths from spittin'
so I will not give a shit about what is said.





Miss you much. I loves you.
Say HI to the new me.
This HONEY's yours.
(:



As I was saying... my eye hurts.
I am being bored here.
It is time to sleep.
Goodnight.


2:33 AM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.