( Cleaning Up yes. )
Monday, August 20, 2007

My life, so I must be the leading lady.
Yes? Why did I always choose to be in the background?
Siao one. Haha

I sense a lurking danger now.
It happened quite a while back, though I'd refused to admit it on a couple of occasions.
So now, I want to uncomplikate things.

(:

One is bad enough, I'm not gonna let it become two!
Nothing is sour now and I don't want to wait till it turns that way.


Being happy is all that matters!
I've learnt to be kinda happy haven't been this way for fucking long.
I don't want to ruin myself again.
So if you want to go you can just go.
I won't tell you no and ask you why.

There is no why..
I'll be around, and I won't push you away,
but I just won't mope when you don't come around no more.


12:31 PM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.