( ? )
Friday, August 31, 2007

Why did I walk into a place full of landmines?
I honestly don't know what I was thinking.

Well I chose for it to happen.
Another example of my stupidity,
just goin ahead with "Oh I like it, so I do it."

Now, I have to deal with all the impact on my self esteem.
It's really horrible.
Moreover, I'm not on fantastic terms with some of dem.
I mean I think we all act like we're cool now,
but the shadow of the past kinda still haunts me
and most times the way they speak to me just sucks.


Honestly. I'd love to remain 18 forever, like I always claim.
But I no longer can stand it when people who are younger than me talk to me
like I'm a kid.
I think I actually have an ego.
NO I'm not proud of it.


I think I'm just goin thru a bad time now
I'll be fine soon I hope.
I shall try and cheer myself on.
NO GIVIN' UP!


10:37 PM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.