( LAST WEEKEND OF JULY 2007 (Image+Words HEAVYweight) )
Tuesday, July 31, 2007

BLUJAZ wit FTC & DEEJAY KOFLOW
FRIDAY 27th JULY 2007

______________________________________________


Favourite. (I'm unabashed.)

power sia, your face.

Dharni acting cute again..

Zhihao tryin' to act cute with the menu.

Whoa, sexy look! HAHAHAH

Zhihao is GONE....

classic drunkard I am.

sneak shot. chekout MY BELT. I LOVE.

Fat shot.

Lovely Keshia.

Nice big comfy place we didn't wanna get up.

i told you it's comfy. even the guys wanna be gay wit it.

Norbin is zhai. *Please ignore my red ear HAHA


Vic doin' his thing

Pillow shot 1.

Pillow Shot 2.

Favourite Pillow Shot.

LESTER! I think you look abit like Kwan Sang Woo.



Drink up now

Why? Who hurt you?

Siao one!


FTC wit DEEJAY KOFLOW.
I think this is a nice crew photo.

* * *
* * *
* * *
* * *
* * *

BUTTERFACTORY AGAIN
SATURDAY 28th July 2007

_________________________________


D for Dharni, Dharni for DOPE!

Victor Soh, will you ever smile in our pictures?


Quote Zhihao: the WUBEH couple. LOL


Keshia, your fingers right..

Charlie so handsome from every angle... HAHA

BYE.





Actually, I'm not done yet.
Some things to say before I add some photos from my birthday.
I had a fab time chatting with Maddie yesterday night,
even tho it wasn't the usual laughin' bitchy session.
Hey love, take care and I'll be prayin for your health.
MUCH LOVE TO YA. <3

Some scandals goin around me.. I tried to expose one friend
but he denied. HOH WELL HAHAHA.

*

Gettin' tired of a certain someone whos really full of shit.
I hate it when people take me for granted,
and also those who kidd about how they feel about/towards me.
And you - you think ya so damn great.
you think its cool to be bad, you think its nice to hurt.
you are fuckin' insane, but that's okay.
but over and over again i bear with the pain you bring to my life
and yet you still have the audacity to do more shit things.

Fuckin annoyin'.
It's just too bad I love you, and you don't love me.

Over and over again, I tell people that you are my ultimate weakness,
which is why I succumb meekly to you-
i even implored myself to change the rules:
unacceptable things that we have both done are now just part of normal reality
instead of crude regrettable incidents.

what is there to love now? your character has deteriorated from bad to worse
and you are no longer the same man that i used to love.
if you think you certainly have not changed, then I think perhaps I have never truly known you
Who I loved was merely a mask- our relationship was nothin but a facade.
it is unexplainable how a part of my heart will always be tied to you tho,
perhaps for old times' sake, perhaps for the un-gettablity (my own word).
But I frown very much upon how you allow yourself to behave this way,
how you bear to treat someone like me, who loves you so dearly, this way.

yes i miss you, i love you-
but do you miss me? you don't love me thats for sure.
So what worth is, all of this? all of you? all that i have done and felt for?
one day i will walk out of this maze
where my thoughts and feelings constantly entangle with each other.
but now, i have already started to look at you with much disdain.

I am unfazed.
I am gettin' really strong.
You can shatter my world no more.

*

I didn't exactly have a fantastic birthday
because there was simply too much shit goin on.
What with house shifting, and feelin' humiliated from certain events,
I was quite a downer. ):
But the following people in my photos did make everything alot better.
I am thankful for having them around.
* thanks keshia for the phuture night out before my birthday. no matter how badly the night had ended, I did enjoy your company, and charlie's, of course!







*
now OFF i go, without a care.
bye lovelies.

i really like this photo. *thanks keshia.




12:27 PM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.