( Just another day... )
Sunday, July 08, 2007

It was a nice day/night out wit Peish on Saturday.
But well we're both kinda ill so we were basically draggin' ourselves ard places.
Great time bitchin' about stuff tho.. HEH

NASTY.. Despite our sufferin' throats we still had KFC.
Golly. I realised that MELTZ still can't replace my Tacobell Quesadilla.
I'm so gonna have that again soon.

anyways we headed home early since we're both kinda ill
and i didn't have any friends who were tryin to get me out after that.
well kesh and some of the ftc were headin to BUTTER to support dharni again I guess,
But considering my broke situation i didn't think it was that great an idea
to cab down to BUTTER and back.
So i decided to give that one a miss.

Well so I stay at home and I start to wonder if that's a mistake.
I sorta get into shit with my mom.
I'm seriously thinkin'... I'm better off stayin' out.

Anyways.. I was talking to Karen and we touched on the topic of the way I dress.
She really frowns upon my dress sense and I was gettin' a lil annoyed and defensive
But it kinda made me think & reflect a lil.
Hmmm.



Well anyways.. SSDD. Sian.


P.S: THE BLUE & RED KAI DRESSES ARE Freakin' HOT. (:


4:31 AM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.