( you can't choose what you like )
Friday, June 22, 2007

aint that right?

I prefer clive owen to jude law in closer.
I prefer andy garcia to al pacino in Ocean's 13.
I like Herbal Essences Shampoo.
I love Davidoff Cool Water Game and EnvyMe.

*

Sometimes, people urge you to get a grip..
"Stop thinkin' about this.. you shouldn't do that.."
You think about it - you don't really choose what you like.
I thought about it..
I've tried self-psychoing.. Distracting myself..
At the end of the day I still can't change how I feel towards certain things.
Sometimes, I wish people'd know how difficult it is to control how you feel about things.
I just wish people could empathise more.

I just wish you stil know..
I think you do tho

I still love you.

*

I love my Maddie darling.
You are so chio can. Hahaha.
I'm not kidding.








2:43 AM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.