( WOO-HOO! )
Sunday, June 24, 2007

i'm sick in the head really.
THREE TIMES THIS WEEK!
whatthehell but then again its been funfunfun.

Wed - Maddie.
Fri - Karen.
Saturday - Keshia.

VERY NICE..
I must say.. Drinking makes things a whole lot more fun really.
I used to think that I could club without alcohol.
But after comparing the 3 times this week I realised I was wrong!

Friday I was over at Butterfactory with Karen since Keshia's friend Dharni
put us under guestlist.
(the fella might become the resident bboxer there, haha)
so well went to check the place out since I've never been there before.
I must say its pretty ok but the crowd was kinda weird tho.
But I think it wasn't really that fun for us cos we didn't drink.
Only drank a bit towards the end.. haha

Saturday was PHUTURE and then BUTTERFACTORY again.
I had alotta fun really. Happy and High.
all thanks to Keshia, haha.


I am a happy girl, ain't gonna be bothered about retarded things no more..


3:44 PM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.