Nothing much for today.
I just heard some fuckin sick stuf just now - my sis got
bitten by a cockroach.
I wonder if it was the one that was disturbing me 2 nights ago?
Nah.. I bet it's another one. A
SICK ONE.
Fuckyou cockroaches.. if you bite me you're dead!
Actually I'm kidding. They're gonna die anyway
cos I can't take it no more.. I'm stealin the Shieldtox from the office tmr.
It's fuckin odourless. And it's fuckin good. I used to have one bottle
that protected me always.
Someone fuckin stole my shieldtox!Momma says it ain't good ta kill. But no! they BIT me sister.
that ain't the point -
i bet they'l bite me next!
I must protect myself.
*
my brother submitted our
family joke to somewhere ( i dunno where)
and won a
$2OO Hyatt Hotel Dining voucher.
So tonight we'll be havin a belated Fathers' Day (NG-GHIN's DAY) Celebration.
Let me share with you my family joke.
It's damn classic, and we will never ever stop laughin at it..
Even my dad laughs at himself time to time.
And now, all the more we like to laugh at it
cos we won a prize for it.
Daddy wants to take a shower.
His usual Herbal Essences Shampoo is finished.
Searches the toilet cupboard to find some shampoo..
Found this tiny Johnson's Baby Shampoo bottle.
The 'shampoo' solution is light blue in color (Daddy didn't you find the smell familiar?)
(after my Dad is done with his shower, he walks to the kitchen. My mom then enters the toilet.)
MOM (screaming angrily in Mandarin): AH FOO! Why you use my DYNAMO to wash your hair?!
*
well. if you didn't find it funny it's okay.
we won $2OO.
*
<< HOT STUFF >>So I went to watch the
SG BBOY CHAMPIONSHIPS @ The Heeren on
Sunday night.
Keshia's friends made it into the qualifying round for the solos - Norbin & Mahmoud
Pardon me if I got the names wrong. They are pretty damn good too,
but I thought Mahmoud was better that day. And He won!
wins the title + A ticket to UK to watch another BBOY Championships event I think.
(P.S: Mahmoud is a darker and more handsome version of Delvin. HAHA)
Anyway.. I think there was no choice but more attention was focused on
UNICO.
(
one of the judges for the competition)
Charming cute fella who's only 19, son of
Mr Wiggles.

UNICO(ol) haha."
I am single, available, and very ready to mingle.. PLEASE, hit me up on myspace at myspace.com/unicoC - its unico-C.."
I don't know why but some of his pictures remind me of
LL Cool J.
Anyways, hes pretty damn good at his poppin and lockin and I just love watchin him
do his thing! I went home and was watchin all his videos. Heh
Anyway since hes a friend of Keshia's he said Hi to me as well.
And because I was VERY BUSY with my Shaker fries I couldn't shake his hand.
"Whats your name?"
"Serene."
"Siree? As in Yes-siree?" (cheeky face)
"... Haha Ser-RENE."Cheeky fella. But I like! Pity we were too shy for photos with him.
Anyway
Bboy MOUSE (
another Judge) is VERY NICE too.
Actually they were all nice to watch.. Cept for the boy who kept going "
AHHHHHHHHH!!".
There was this boy whom I thought was just weird but I realised he's retarded (
as in seriously)
Unico even got him up on stage to dance. To me it was really painful to watch.
The image of his huge exposed wobbling belly still traumatises me.
"
AHHHHHHHH!" indeed.

GAAAAAAAHHHH I've got no ADOBEPHOTOSHOP @ d moment hence d DETeriorated quality.Keshia dear! I had fun, let's do it again next time! (:
for now, maybe we can just look forward to the 29th. TeeheeNote: Mr Wiggles & son (Unico) are well known street dancers in America.
Unico's father has appeared in music videos with artists including Missy Elliot, Usher, Madonna and Limp Bizkit.2:55 PM
____________________________________________________________________