...only because you left a great impact on my life,
my view towards life,
my view towards my future love-life,
and my view towards the rest of the male population out there.
you really make me fucking stupid.
I'm fine, of course I'm fine!I can stand in my room in a daze and just look at the wall for quite a while.
I can lie in bed with my eyes open
/closed,
wide awake, thinking about it.
I can waste my whole day away thinking
about this void that i allowed you to leave in my life.
I can listen to the songs that remind me of you, over and over again,
waiting for the tears to roll again but i know they won't.
at least not like how they did.
Whats the point?I don't even know.
I only know that it's times like this,
I wish I never knew you.
You are the greatest thing.Please ignore me.7:28 AM
____________________________________________________________________