( You're in control )Saturday, May 26, 2007
"I don't know how to put it right in words...
It's like you're in control now..
I feel really fucked up!"
HAHA! Del told me that over the phone early morning.
Well no harm for me now since I am no longer bothered by anymore issues.
He can call or text as many times he wants to.
I either ignore them or respond if i feel like it.No longer irritated because people get numb and get used to things.. ya know.
In fact I enjoy putting him thru this misery that he so claims to be havin now.
Golly, dude, I think you deserve it. Doesn't he?You got to wait till I want to end things and then you start to treasure
our supposed friendship? ;/
Why do people only learn to treasure things after they lose them?
I mean it's the same for me as well. This is annoying in a way..
Well but not everyone's as forgiving as me.
Anyhows, peeps don't have to worry about Del causing anymore
trouble to my mind. Or the fact that I fell out with some bestie blahblah.
I've learn to cope with these things already! (:
Well as for that someone that I've been whining about on my blog..
I'm coping I'm coping!
That's a big feat for me I'd say.
I've always been one to treasure relationships and all.
Not that I no longer treasure them now, but I've more or lesscome to terms wit the fact that people who don't click just gotta go sep ways.
ITS JUST TOO BAD, and I can't complain about whats fair and not
cause nothing really is fair in this world right?
Well I gotta move on quick..
People come and go in our lives
And so should I! Move it move it5:42 PM
____________________________________________________________________
I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.