( random blablahness )
Thursday, May 17, 2007



I think he sounds so much like SEAN PAUL!
golly. I'm amazed by his vocals.

other songs to check:
MAROON 5 - Makes Me Wonder
GOOD CHARLOTTE - Keep Your Hands Off My Girl
5O CENT - Amusement Park
(I think 5Ocent's gettin borin.
Even Straight To The Bank's not growin' on me.)

Well anw I have the above songs and
some others uploaded on MULTIPLY now.


* * *


Read a review for BLADESOFGLORY in the papers
and itz BADbadBAD.
I might not watch it in the end.
:/

STEVENSPIELBERG & PETERJACKSON are gonna be makin
TINTIN the Movie!
I'm so excitedexcitedexcited.
But now I'l just be like everyone else -
wait impatiently for TRANSFORMERS to be screened.

Be meetin' theNAPRISALTgang afterall. :/
AHHAHAHA im so good wit retarded names.
houseparty on Saturday.

Hopin' that maddie can successfully postpone Muffin's
vaccination to saturday so that she can meet me on friday!
i need some orchardroad dosage.

i was checkin my stats and
theres someone whos in California thats reading my journal!
Maybe itz a one time page visit.
But if it isn't and if you're my friend, do say hi and
tell me who you are?
I wonder which friend of mine is in California tho? Haha


Endnote:
my phone's set to silent when I'm snoozin'.
BUT it still irks me big time when I wake up
and see that I have one missed call given
AT 5AM.
Enough is enough really. I don't care if its him or not -
im keepin my distance;
you worse than a germ, you lowly educated worm.
you're good only as a one time shag. Bounce off now


3:06 PM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.