It's time for my crapthoughts again.
So I'm glad that I've totally cut off all ties wid
him.
Due to inexperience, the aftermath of a breakup was pretty tough on me.
Afterall, I'd never been dumped before this.
Well there's always a first time for everything,
my lesson learnt from all this is that everything should
come and go easy.
Not that I didn't know about that rule before shit happened.
Well it's just that sometimes,
things/people appear and you just happen to give more from your heart
and in that way you risk alot more
- you get stubborn after becoming overly-attached to them.
I loved too hard and too foolishly;
if I could rewind time I'd probably have handled things
in a totally different manner.
But if things didn't happen this way
I'd never have learnt all the things about myself
that I know I oughta change.
Actually I'm glad about all the lessons I've learnt so far,
but I'm just abit sad that it had to be
him that had to make me go thru them.
I should never have gotten together with him -
likeohmygawd, he totally sucks as a boyfriend
(well hopefully he changes for sarah)
but he makes a really GREAT friend.
Same birth month, we're actually characteristically similar in alotta ways..
TOO SIMILAR, but anw hes way cooler.
We'd make such great besties! Itz just too bad.
I'm such an oxymoron.
One minute I wanted to hate him forever, and after another I tell myself to take it easy on him.
Afterall hes only human, and people screw up.
Either way it doesn't matter anymore, cos we're both happy in our own ways now.
I shall just leave it at that
before I further contradict myself.Haha!
5:11 PM
____________________________________________________________________