( Discoveries )
Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My social life is quite boring now,
what with the stay home weekdays+weekends.
I realised that my body has deteriorated in its effiency in copin wit stress.
GEE! I mean, like exams does everything bad to my physical appearance.
Say the face, the hair. Boy am I a huge mess.

I was looking at my reflection last night and I was horribly reminded
by the fact that my face is really, quite weird.
If you look at me straight in the face - you will realise that when I smile,
more of my face fats shift to the right side. FUGLY.
And I think I look very different for each of my side views.

AND, thanks to exams, since my body is kinda imbalanced in terms of everything,
water retention, which is one of these imbalances, has caused my face to swell
- making the fatshifting even more obvious.
Ahem, I should be the only one who can notice that because
to the rest of the world Serene's face is always chubby, whatever extent it is.
BUT I hate it that I can feel & see the difference.. Rarrrr

I also realised that my cravings to smoke are increased when I study.
Maybe I shall attribute stress to the cravings..
Weirdly enough people always think that smoking destresses.
But I've read somewhere that it doesn't.
It's because of the balancing of the nicotine effect when you smoke after you haven't for a while,
that makes you THINK that you are less stressed.

Something like that I think. teehee.
I don't like the fact that I'm smoking again,
but my tendency to give in to temptations is weaker when I feel stressed?
That's not good at all really.
I'ma work on it.

Ok the 3rd discovery is quite sad.
I think my mom's going deaf. OK CHOI but her hearing is really quite bad now.
As compared to in the past. I feel guilty for having felt impatient with her
whenever she went "HUH?!"
But sometimes Huh is really quite irritating to hear, no?
Gotta change my fucked up attitude.







Ok that's about it.
Anw, please shower me lotsa love, especially after 6 June okie?
Haha. I really can't wait for exams to end!
BUT FOR NOW, I shall be strong and PERSEVERE.
I will not give in to fatigue.

Alright. Time to go eat my notes again.
And I end here by saying to all my special peeps
that ILOVEY'ALL.




P.S: It amuses me further that he's removed his purple hair pictures.


5:41 PM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.