i got my belly pierced.
belated 21st birthday present from Weina & Priscilla my sec sch best buddies.
thank you girls!
+ muahs.love them girls man
havent hung out with them like that for a really long time.
i really enjoy their company. (:
Tommy picked me up to go Vintage to meet his friends cos they were kinda celebrating
Jonathan's 23rd birthday i think.
so well sorry girls i couldn't join y'all at Prinsep's Street for drinking.
I went over there being really cautious and all about my belly.
Not supposed to sit down or stress my ab muscles -
thats like such a fucking difficult thing to do!
I'm so used to sucking in my tummy cos I do that everytime I'm out
to train my abs.
but being cautious didnt really help cos
after i sat down in the toilet (duh)
the wound was somehow
disturbed and tadah,
I started bleeding alot.if Mavis didnt ask to see the piercing I wouldn't have known that I was bleeding
I went back into the ladies attempting to change the dressing
didn't know what was it that kinda made me black out for a while.
I think it was cuz I saw the blood
oozing out.
I thought I was going to die from bleeding
but actually thinking about it I didn't exactly bleed THAT MUCH
not enough to die at least.
gawd im so chicken.oh and a note to add in before i sign off
I still hate feeling left out.
I hate it so much I don't think I'm going to let it happen to me again
and im one step closer to getting tattoed.
did you think i forgot?
im only waiting.
3:38 PM
____________________________________________________________________