( My Wednesday )
Thursday, November 30, 2006

WAS huntin' for a tattoo today.
BIG thanks to JOSHUASkatersu and his cousin.
they followed me around,
from FarEastPlaza to Heeren to Parklane.
we were on foot all the while.
With the dumb corn on the sole of my right foot I wasn't able to walk properly,
and needless to say my pace was effin' slow.
Sorry guys.
I think I bored them to death.
Wasn't in the mood cos I was missing someone special too damn much. :\

Impressed with Visual Orgasm.
http://www.visual-orgasm.com
I've sent them the Maggie-Q tattoo picture,
for them to hopefully come up with a design similar to it.

Maybe some of you forgot how it's gona be like so
heres a lil refreshing your memo (:



I'm stil contemplating tho.
I don't want to upset my dad, if he finds out he'll surely be.
Well if I really want to get it I've got to conceal it well.
I don't think that should be much of problem, because my dad doesn't really look at my body.
Tongue piercing is out of the question because I speak to him all the time.

I wish people would accept and love me for who I am and want to be.
*Sigh.

Was reading bits and pieces of OPENING THE DOOR OF YOUR HEART by Ajahn Brahm.
So I spent sometime jotting down impt snippets I got from the book










The door of my heart will always be open to you,
whatever you do.


12:50 AM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.