( sleep )
Thursday, October 12, 2006

recently i sleep for very few hours its so unhealthy
my sleeping clock is so screwed up it's horrible i tell you.

and that's not the only thing horrible because..
repercussions... consequences of this deprivation
has affected my skin! my face is what you will call an acne farm now hahaha.

well it's not very funny when i look at myself in the mirror.
well appearances ain't everything but i would rather my old skin back.
back in secondary sch where only freckles ruled.
my skin was fucking smooth.

Tommy was looking thru my photostickers just now,
those of me taken back in my secondary and jc days.
i would say i've changed a hell lot.
Tommy says i look better now.
now, that is a nice thing to say.
thanks AhBeng.

someone's gonna be having really long hair now.
someone's hair is already LONG now going back to his old days.
i wish i can go back to my AhRian days because of the better skin i had.

I told Tommy about Mr Ting's "BRue Nine" and "PaLLArel".




We watched Prison Break till Epi 8 and now back to the slow wait for the rest of the epis again.
fuck i wish i had the whole fucking series maybe should really ask sophia to burn.



DOTA is backkkkkkkkkk man.
i really want to smash people im starting to have the guts to want to try and KILL people.
im always farming and just being a sidekick to people.
but now i just want to stun and ulti and KILL.
maybe its cos the last time i was always intimidated too scared.
somemore AhBeng always ask me to "GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK".
its like they all fighting then i had to go back to the fountain and be a coward.
NOOOOO MORE SUCH THING. haha



recently i started to buy nice clothes at least they're nice to me i think.
nice clothes not just t-shirts anymore but i don't look like fab or anything in them
cos i have no cleavage. but its okay, im flat and i accept it people can meantalk all they want.
i rather be flat than fugly fat so yeah. screw all those fucking fags who always mock me about being flat, telling me "Serene you'l be damn hot if you have boobs." _!_
eat my shorts i dont care about cleavage anymore!

hahaha.



im feeling alot better already,
thanks to Jiehua whom i talked to on tues night hes always the saver.
dude i hope to be there for you the next time u are down so CALL ME when you need to.
and to others who've asked if im okay thank you very much i really appreciate it.
sometimes things just all pile up and people get outta breath.

good thing im feeling slightly happier i think it's because the weekend is coming.. AGAIN.
fucking fast time pasts huh?
I must enjoy my fucking time with my fucking boyfriend before he fucking leaves to fucking study in fucking Brisbane.

** now can you see how much I dread your departure...
Thanks for wanting to stick to me.
I know I'm a horrible gf but so are you.
I mean you are a horrible bf. ahaha.
but thats how we match so lets stick till we get absofcuking sick of each other.
I FUCKING LOVE YOU SO MUCH!


I'm just living up to my repu.
Once an AhRian, always an AhRian.

no actually im just deprived of sleep.


1:37 AM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.