- I was withdrawing cash at dbs atm wisma atria. In a big rush actually. because my folks were to pick me up at aljunied mrt and i was stil at wisma. My mom called when i was withdrawing my cash. I picked up her call, took my atm card, and left.
Left my 2O dollars for some lucky pieceashit.
- Was at my grandfather's birthday bbq buffet. Was having dessert - something consisting of longan, and this fungus like thing. I asked my cousins if that fungus thing was bird's nest.
I've never had bird's nest before, and i didnt know if well they could mix stuff like that or something. It was white fungus. and they all laughed at me.
- Also at the party, my cousins commented that i walk like an ah lian. If you know me you'll know that i hate being referred to anything ah lian. Marg from my previous workplace also commented that i walk like a gangster. I can't stand ah lians and i can't stand being referred to as one. But alot of ppl think i am so i just have to bear with it. So they laughed at how ah lian i was, and i had to laugh at myself with all of them too. I had to join in the fun if not i'd just flare up and bark at everybody. Because I hate being laughed at. At least not in the way that they were laughin at me. Who'd like to be laughed at for being stupid?
- In one of my entries, i announced that i'd forgiven the ex. Oh so guess what? Last thursday, he appeared at my condo gym again, pissing the HELL outta me.
now whats wrong with all of that?
im not dumb really.
I am just fucking stupid -
as much as i hate to admit it.
1:53 PM
____________________________________________________________________