Caught
Talladega Nights on Friday night with Tommy.
Its DAMNFREEKINGFUNNY.
I mean if it was any other guy with some racing show I'd have given it a miss.
But it's
Will Ferrell.
I know not everyone enjoys slapstick stuff but then
once in a while laughing at stupid things is great fun.
it's becoming a habit for me because of the influence I'm under.
my boyfriend worships crazy people from Jackass and Viva La Bam and Wild Boys.
Those guys are really MAD.
I caught one Bam epi last night and they sabotaged Bam's uncle I think.
This man was told he was gettin a
Brazillian special with a
nice Brazillian girl.
and so he ends up in this room, near naked.
and he lies on this bed.
and this fat woman (NICE FAT GIRL INDEED)
*who looks like the
Secret Tunnels girl from Nacho Libre - enters the room,
and starts painting stuff on his back.
So he was like "What chu' doin?" kinda thing.
and then he starts screaming
and then we all realise he's getting a BRAZILLIAN WAX.
AHAHAHAHA i laughed till i cried.
BRAZILLIAN SPECIAL!
and I think
BAM MARGERA is hot shit.
He's the first non-baked guy that I actually consider HOT.

Ok so I digressed.
Well I'm waiting for Jackass 2 the movie.
and PRISONBREAK. Quote
Tommy:
GAWD IT IS SOOO GOOD.
even when we're watchin the show I can see him shakin his head
it's like every second he's goin
This is the shit man.yeah it's undeniably good so can we all get our hands on Episode 1O please.
The wait is killing me.
-

now that was 2 weeks ago at Jiaxi's place.
Mavis was urging me to give it a go with the Apple Laptop funny cam.
ahahahahha fcking retarded we look i know.
-
did i mention the other day?
that
Joel Chia tried to get me to go out with him again?
he said he had no ill intentions or whatsoever.
I'm soft hearted I know,
and I'm thankful that I don't hit the streets one on one with any guy anymore.
it's a compromise kinda thing between me and the boyfriend.
not controlling, just don't want people gettin the wrong idea.
fuck you and your who cares what others think if you're thinking that, that is.
bitch, once bitten, twice shy.
even if you have no ill intention,s
there is absofckinglutely no way
I'm ever giving you a chance to backstab me again.
who knows, maybe you're tryin to befriend me so that you can USE my condo gym.
someone get
the rats fitness club memberships yeah?
FOOLS.now,
move your ass on.2:19 PM
____________________________________________________________________