Yesterday I was out with Maddie darling and she told me
that apparently, one crew on board of Alvin's vessel drowned.
When I heard of how they handled the body (they were travelling on seas)
I was quite horrified.
It's just so sad to hear of such news.
I pray for the guy.
This morning I came to work and my dad told me that
the guy that he had newly employed, Alex
(about 1 week ago was the last time i saw him)
had
died.
possibly of an asthma attack or some respiratory problems.
He had reported sick on the 2nd or 3rd day of work,
and when he didn't turn up for the next few days without notice,
my dad thought that maybe he had decided not to work for us afterall.
I think it was just yesterday or some days ago my dad found out about his passing.
Apparently he had an attack when he was at home,
and he'd died and no one knew because he was living alone.
He had no kin.
His death was only discovered when his neighbors
started to smell something foul.
I think his body was starting to decay or something.
I just felt so sad after hearing it.
I spoke to Alex on his day of interview,
and in fact I spoke to him for quite a while on the phone before he came for it.
He was at somewhere really noisy and he was tryin to arrange for the interview
And I was quite pissed at him.
I shouted at him, asking him to call me back when he got to somewhere with less noise pollution.
I think I cursed a little.
I slammed down the phone with vulgarities spinning in my head.
Well it's so unexpected that he just left like that.
I know life is short but it just scares me how sudden people can leave.
I wanted to fuss about alotta things
(
as usual, my brain's kinda fucked up)
but I realised that I should just fuck care about all those shite.
To any of my family friends & boyfriend who might read this -
I love y'all and I hope to see y'all sometime soon.
Life is short I don't want to miss out on the good things
that really last..
Muahs lovelies.P.s: I had a really fun time with Maddie last night.
We laughed like mad over the super glam WEICAI watches.
AHAHAHHAHA
2:17 PM
____________________________________________________________________